Friday 2 September 2016

I'm currently unavailable to take your call...

Ooopsy, look at that, it would appear that I'm not too good at this blogging thing now that full time work is back on the horizon. This is mainly because full time going out also seems to be back! Since starting my job 3 weeks ago I have probably been out more times in that short space of time than in the last 4 years - I kid you not. Cocktails, cinema, dinner, coffee, cake, markets, new coffee shops, more cake, it's been a whirlwind three weeks and I am LOVING IT! 

I would absolutely admit to being way out of practice. I have nothing to wear and on the cocktails night I drank 4 different ones and essentially ended up like this:

Drunk
Ahem. 

The icing on the cake to all this out-ness is that Tee is home and has been for two glorious weeks. This always makes me happy and as you can see from the above photo leaves me with a grin so wide that my eyes disappear. All the feels, all of the time. What can I say, I love that girl, and her being home is just the bestest of the best. 

I am out AGAIN for cocktails tonight. Who am I?! I treated myself to a new going out bag, and I clearly need some more of these going out clothes cos as much as I loved wearing that jumpsuit, no-one tells you that you have to take the whole effin' thing off to go to the loo! Not at all practical, in any way, shape or form. 

So much fun is being had, and it's tip top being able to go out and see all my buddies again. Yip-ee-do-dah! Where shall we go next...?  

No comments:

Post a Comment