Monday 9 January 2017

Grumbleweed

Everything was absolutely fine until I went to work today. I woke up early, the dog did super good on his walk under his new training regime - easy, easy - traffic was barely there...and then I stepped into the furnace. From that point onwards it was downhill. Cough cough cough, sniff sniff sniff, the cold of doom is not helped along by the furnace it would seem. Add in a giant spreadsheet full of tasks that literally took all day long and Monday was pretty shite. 

I am super bored of being such a grumbler. Grumble grumble grumble. Come on cold of doom, feck off and leave me be! I just want to feel healthy again!!

Even my lunchtime stroll, in the rain no less, did little to soothe me as I started coughing as soon as I stepped outside. I have had it! Had it! 

In other news, apparently we might be getting snow later this week - yasssssss! 

And we just went food shopping and bought new slippers that are frankly the most fluffiest, warm-iest, granny-iest things you may ever see. And I don't care! Warm feet for liiiiiiiiiiiife! 

Over and out. Grumble grumble. 


No comments:

Post a Comment