Saturday 4 February 2017

Back from outer space!

Helloooooooo! I'm back! Wow that was a long break away feeling sorry for myself 😊 The good news is that the evil cold of doom is almost gone! I say almost as there are still some lingering things that don't really need to be shared, especially if you are in any way squeamish and don't like the words snot and phlegm...I still went there, ugh! I just can't stop it now. STOP IT! 

Anyway, I decided I was well enough to be able to come back and not only talk about the cold of doom and I still managed to fit it in the first paragraph! Oopsy. Let's move swiftly on shall we? 

What's been happening? Any exciting news to share with me? 

I have so many things that I want to do now, it's not even funny. So many films to go and see! I've been patiently waiting until the cough had gone as I would have been annoyed at myself coughing through the film, much less any other poor audience members who had paid all that money to enjoy the film my cough. Trainspotting 2! La La Land! Lion! Manchester by the Sea! A Monster Calls! I have no idea when I'll actually fit them all in, but I'll give it a good shot. This is truly the best time of year for films, all those Oscar contenders - love!

I also want to get out in the garden and get ready for Spring. So many plans for this year's good life living. Come on you Spring! 

And house jobs...and sorting of the things...and and and! I can't keep up with my head! 

It definitely feels good to be back in this mode though, the exciting and planning mode. I'm sure you might have picked up on it from the endless moaning but the cold of doom really got me down. It's been a long time since I've had anything that bad that has truly "knocked me for six" as Dave has kindly said on more than one occasion. Coupled with the whole January being all dark and grey it's felt like a bit of a bummer start to the year, but onwards and upwards! I've got all sorts of things to chat about on the blog now, so here we go again. Take two as it were. Let's do this loves!  

No comments:

Post a Comment