Saturday 11 February 2017

New time!

Now that I'm back from outer space and back in the (almost) daily blog game, I've decided to switch things up and change my times. I used to go for 9am but I decided that after 5 and into the evenings is much more accessible. That way when I just sit down at the end of the day and hammer some odd ramblings out, it's all more likely to be going out at around the same time, giving you the consistency that you may desire...or not...either way, if you've got a comment, feel free to shout out below. 

What a week. It's flown by! And each day has properly flown too. I worked from home on Wednesday and I swear it was like just after lunch but when I looked at the clock, it was 4pm! I still don't know where those three hours went to. 

🍩 Ha! I am loving that you can now add emojis to blog posts, I hope they're showing up as that. Just in case, this one is a donut. Which I decided to share because I recently started following Krispy Kreme on social media and this has not been a wise move at all. They post very regularly and I want to eat EVERY SINGLE THING that they post. And we don't really have one nearby which is kind of a bummer. But also probably for the best or I might start looking like a donut. Truth. 

We've had a day off today! The set at theatre is completely finished which means we have enjoyed a rare Saturday at home. Woop! I'll let you know what we got up to in my weekend round up tomorrow - bet you can't wait! See you then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment