Friday 30 December 2016

We got new pans / sneezing all day

I'm going in with the rubbish thing first. I finally succumbed to the office lurgy and have been sneezing and blowing my nose all day long. I've just looked in the mirror for the first time in a few hours - woah, that was not a good look! Bright red, raw nose and panda eyes from my mascara. Classy. Especially when I know I've been out in public like that...

However, it's not all bad. We got new pans! Yep, you read that right. New pans. For a gal who spends so much time in the kitchen, making and baking and tasting, new pans are very happy things for me. And they're so pretty! So shiny! So light! They have special lids that have steam holes for draining and steaming stuff. Pans have come on a long way...ha! Time to update more kitchen stuff now. 7 years of every day use starts to take its toll I guess. 

So tomorrow is the last day! I have a VERY LONG post already scheduled in, so settle down with your morning cuppa and have a read of my 2016! 

I also have this crazy idea about trying to blog every day in 2017! I know, bonkers or what?! I've actually really enjoyed this month, and even though I missed a couple of days, it has been surprisingly easy to just sit down for 10 minutes at the end of the day and create a post. We'll see how it goes. It could all fail right from the start but it would also be kind of cool to have a complete online diary for one whole year. I hope you'll follow along for the ride! 

Can you believe it's almost next year already? 2016 has been so fast! Whatever you're doing, I hope you have a very happy new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment