Monday 5 December 2016

You stupid boy!

You know all that busy I've been rabbiting on about? Well the results of that finally come into one glorious show tonight as my theatre group opens our December production, Dad's Army. Yep, that comedy classic! 

Even though it's been a pretty gruelling schedule, with work events and life events, it has been fun...sometimes. Rehearsals particularly have been hilarious and I can honestly tell you that most of the cast are actually morphing into the characters that they are playing - it's uncanny! 

In case you fancy it, here's a poster with all the details. I'll be there every night, dressed up like a 1940s cigarette girl with victory rolls in my hair and a bright red lip - worth it just for that then, really! See you there! 


PS. For anyone who doesn't have a clue what I'm talking about, the blog post title is a quote from the TV/play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment