Monday 25 January 2016

The beauty cupboard - Simple Kind to Skin +

I like to have a little series here on the old blog as it helps me to plan out my month, and my current ones (Listen Up! and Monthly Favourites) seem to go down well so I'm introducing a new one to the mix for 2016. This one is called The Beauty Cupboard and will be all about lotions and potions that I think are pretty crackin' and worth a recommendation.

First up is Simple Kind to Skin + or to give it the full and very long title: Simple Kind to Skin + Protecting Moisture Cream.

Photo edited using #acolorstory


This little gem is a daily moisturiser, with SPF 30, and as with all Simple products contains no artificial perfume or colour. At 50ml it's a really good size, and even better is that it costs about £6. The reason this has made it into The Beauty Cupboard is that it just keeps on giving! Seriously, I've had this for about 7 weeks now and it still shows no sign of giving up - that is seriously good value for money. 

If you're looking for a budget moisturiser that does all the jobs, including protecting you from the elements it's definitely worth a look-in. It blends in really well and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It sinks in quickly too which means that you don't have to wait too long to start applying your daily face. If you're a bare faced beauty it doesn't leave a chalky residue like some SPF products can and leaves you with a good healthy glow.

It's a total winner for me. Everyday I wonder if it will still pump out some product and it does! It will be a sad day when it's finished, but for £6 it will definitely be a repurchase in the future: a solid 9/10 for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment