Friday 13 November 2015

Listen Up! - Swifty Against Stress



Life is throwing a few stress-head situations my way lately. I'm trying really hard to do the deep breathing thing to stay calm (which seems to work for about 20 seconds) and also having a word with myself to not let it get to me, but when it does I've found the perfect solution.

Swifty! Walking home while singing this, and including a few shoulder shakes, really worked to calm me down. It's possible that I might have looked like I had been released from somewhere, but it was late on and there weren't too many people about...whatever works for you is my mantra.

Next time you're feeling stressed out, give it a try. The shoulder shakes definitely add more to it and are therefore highly recommended.

Sidenote: Yes, I freely admit it, I own 1989 by Taylor Swift. I don't care what you think. Sometimes you just need a bit of pop in your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment