Monday 17 October 2016

Weekend wrap-up

Blah blah busy busy. No-one wants to hear about that shizz. Here's some sparkly lights and cosy weekend pictures instead. Hope you had a great weekend! 

A tent full of stars, full of wishes. One of those wishes is mine. I wonder if it will come true...



Oooohhh Ahhhhhh pretty sparkly neon lights. There might be some more of them coming your way next weekend as on Thursday I'm going to the opening of an art exhibition called 'Neon and That' in a venue called The House of Blah Blah (LOVE THAT!) by the same artist as below, Stu Langley. Can't wait! 


Autumn is definitely upon us now. The leaves are turning red and gold and orange, the mornings are crisp, and my feet are starting to get cold - time to crack out the socks and lose the cropped jeans...



It always amazes me how such a big dog can fold himself up into a small furry fluff ball. Bob the Dude, champion sleeper. 



I love how I can watch the light start to fade without moving my ass from my sofa. Sweet deal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment