Friday 7 October 2016

I'd like to introduce you to - REN

I think you know by now that when I talk about a product or a brand on here it's because I seriously love it. So I'd like to introduce you to REN

I have to say it's taken me a while with this one as it's not cheap, which is my usual go-to when it comes to recommendations. But I do believe that there is something in this lovely brand for everyone, be it skincare or luxurious shower gels and body creams that are a gorgeous treat yo-self kind of buy. 

I can't remember exactly when I came across it, but it has recently become even more accessible as it's stocked in Marks and Spencer beauty halls, as well as all the online places, which gives you an opportunity to try out the tester product before you buy. 

As a product it's a good'un - they only use 100% plant and mineral derived actives and they are free from a lot of the bad nasties that can be harmful to skin. I've tried all sorts of different products from cleansers to eye cream to body creams and I have loved every single product. The thing I love about it the most though is the packaging. With so many products, both budget and high end, you can rarely see what's inside and there's no way you can squeeze the last drop out of it without taking your scissors to the tube, but REN are total babes! They have some kind of snazzy method that uses the product from the bottom up and you can visibly see how much you have left AND (and this is the clincher) the clever system they use means you can literally squeeze every last drop until you can visibly see the bottle or tube is well and truly empty. GENIUS! Why don't all beauty brands do this?! 

First up, here's their website so you can have a look around for yourself: REN skincare.

Next I've compiled a list of some of my favourite products that I would really recommend to try if you fancy dipping your toe in:




Vita Mineral Omega 3 optimum skin oil (£25.00) - this is my most current product and to say I love it would be an understatement. It literally sinks into the skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and silky soft like golden retriever ears! 

I usually buy the products from Feel Unique or Naturisimo but it's definitely worth checking out Marks and Spencer too as they often have 20% off weekends - in fact all of the options I have listed have offers on at various times or other so it's worth signing up to their mailing lists to get them. I rarely pay full price for it as I wait until I have an offer code or a discount weekend due to the higher price premium. 

You know I love my lotions and potions, but if you're feeling spendy and looking for some new skincare I can't recommend REN enough. Gorgeous and green - I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment