Friday 17 June 2016

Bob the Dog is 1 year old!

Happy birthday to Bobbo! 1 year old today and the size of a small horse. I could pretty much wax lyrical for hours on end about how brilliant he is, how much fun it is to be a dog owner, and all sorts of other amusing stories that are probably only funny to me...but you don't need to hear all that. Suffice it to say that the last year has been awesome and I look forward to many more to come! 


I can't believe now, that he was ever so small that he only took up one tile in the kitchen, and could fit into his little crate. These days he is almost as big as the rug he sleeps on!


And he's as wide as the hallway! He loves nothing better than clambering up to join his humans - he likes football but I think rugby is his game of choice...


...basically he's a total dude and a big part of our little family. Happy birthday Bobbo - let's eat cake - woop woop!  

No comments:

Post a Comment