Friday 10 June 2016

Snaps-chatting

I've spoken before about my love of Snapchat, and today, because I still love it, I'm sharing five snaps to show you why you should get yourself on it. While you're there come and follow me. My username is clairejens - trust me, you won't regret it! 

Snap 1: I'm always posting foodie delights, and I often snap the cooking process too. Here is some ice-cream drool-worthy-ness to demonstrate.


Snap 2: hilarious filters take 1.


Snap 3: hilarious filters take 2 (my personal favourite and I believe the most accurate representation of myself as I do have very chubby cheeks...).


Snap 4: if there's an internet signal I'll be sharing some of my day wherever I might be!


Snap 5: Rose-gold hair delights. Need I say more?!


Sooooooo? You gonna come and join me? See you on a Snap sometime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment