Monday 16 January 2017

Erm, where did Monday go?

Monday, wow. Dude, where did you go? One minute it was 8.45 and I was just logging on and the next minute it was after 5 and I was packing my laptop away to work from home tomorrow! I wish every Monday went by that quickly! It's been the same this evening too. Came home, made tea, tackled the giant ironing pile, did two loads of washing, washed up, did a couple of blogs, oh yeah and watched the very last in this season of Nashville! 

Nashville! What are you trying to do to me? I'm going to be totally honest with you here, I yelled a lot at the TV tonight. Mainly calling all the awful lay-dees the nasty names, so many bad ladies in this series! That Layla? Bee-atch! And Autumn? Ooooh missus, you be mean with a capital M! So much snogging, so much of the fuzzy feels, so much cliffhanger ending! WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK? Blimey. 

But what will I watch now when I do the ironing? It helps me to get through. Please send any suggestions in the comments. It preferably has to be a TV programme that contains lots of sparkly dresses, big hair, some easy on the eye, eye candy and all the drama. It's like my weekly fix! *sobs* 

I'd love to write more but I've got the washing up and the sorting of the socks to do before bed. This day shall be known as all of the jobs Monday. 

Later alligators. 

No comments:

Post a Comment